Tal Kor

Still here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-06-13 11:32 PM

Awein
Website

Hiya!

Hurrah! You guys are here. When I clicked the dusty bookmark to www.talkor.com I was afraid I would get a horrible error screen. But you guys are here!

A lot has happened in my life since I chatted with y'all much. I'd don't play many comp games anymore with my school schedual but I could proably be convinced to find my way on to one or two of the games you folks are playing. And as a Mech Engineer I have a good excuse to have a really good computer with great rendering capacities. Vanguard looks pretty sweet, are you guys in beta? If so, wanna sneek me in? :P

-Kevin

#2 2006-06-14 9:08 AM

Syrel

Re: Hiya!

Hey Awein!  Good to hear from you!  I'm not playing anything really myself though have dabbled lately in City of Heroes again though I think my free week is up now.  Also EQ2 for the first time in many months. 

Work and family things have been keeping me busy lately. 

So have you graduated now?!

(oops, this is Caryn on Eric's computer.  I don't have my glasses on and only just saw I was in his login)

#3 2006-06-16 3:08 PM

Awein
Website

Re: Hiya!

No yet. I'm on what you'd call the five and a half year plan. I'm starting my first senior year next semester. I was undeclared for my freshman year, so I'm a little behind. And I'll probably go for a post-graduate degree of some kind. Basically, I'm gonna be in school forever. It's ok though, there are worse things then being in college. Like the army.

-Kevin

Board footer