Tal Kor

Still here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-07 9:34 AM

Terasea

Keeping in Touch

Just was dropping by to say hi once again, since we have all gone are own seperate ways and lives.

Still playing as I normally do mainly on EQ2, the game has changed a lot from launch for better and worse. Wife plays as well, not as often, she is more into the crafting aspect of the game.

Antonia Bayle Server:
Characters that I currently play:
Aredhelle (Guardian - main character these days)
Arisea (Coercer - secondary)
Aranel (Warden)
Terasea (Ranger - surprise, surprise)

those that remember Alassea, she was given to my wife. I know that Camdari played for a bit, but I have not seen them in awhile, well at least on the characters I have listed.

Been the OT/MT (Off tank/ Main Tank) for a raiding guild that is very sucessful, nothing as extreme as 7 days a week, 24/7 ... just 3 days a week and we usually do all the content of the current expansion before the next.

If you happen to pop on Antonia Bayle look me up, be more then welcome to help or keep anyone company.

I know that in the next update they are cutting the amount of experience to level from 20 to 70 in half and the following live update after that for each max level character you have on your account you get a 10 percent per character experience bonus up to 50 percent max for any alts. There is good and bad points of doing this, but it seems that EQ2 producers just make the game more causal with each passing update.

Also went to Fan Faire this year, not for the game mainly because 16 people in the guild went out there and it was just one huge party the entire time in Vegas. I believe EQ1 still had more people there then those from EQ2, showing that EQ1 is still strong.

From time to time I Play Warhammer Online on 'The Phoenix Throne' server as desctruction side, i am a disciple of kain. Most of the guild I am in EQ2 play on that server but the opposite side (Order) where a few of us play against them. There is only 40 levels but after 17 it starts becoming a grind fest and i am not sure if I will continue with the game.

I will say that with all the MMO's out there, EQ2 still has more lore, involvement, and mechanics then most that keep me there.

Last edited by Terasea (2008-10-07 9:36 AM)

MD

#2 2008-10-09 7:17 PM

Syrel

Re: Keeping in Touch

Hey Tera!
Good to hear from you.  Happy to hear the wife is still playing even it if is just crafting.  Not much going on over here.  Caryn and I with the real estate industry tanking have been scrounging around but otherwise not much going on.

Warhammer has been fun so far, but we enjoy the heck out of the pvp.  Who knew my wife had a bloodthirsty side.  Must've been gravity fluxing all of those iksar back in the day.

Keep in touch man, hope the family is well
~Sy

#3 2008-10-22 8:54 AM

Terasea

Re: Keeping in Touch

Yup family is doing well have my son and daughter fighting over who gets to play on the computer or PS2 ... damn them for taking after their dad ... at least it is just the LEGO games (Batman, Indy, Star Wars)

I see that BioWare just announced the Star Wars MMO, just wondering how long before that is out and if it will be any good, be very hard not to be better then the current Star Wars MMO.

It is nice to see that we all still have a common place to 'meet', until the next time.

MD

Board footer